Sunday, January 30, 2005

The strain is starting to take it's toll, Dr Hunter Douglas is grasping at straws as TakeMyEnemaPlease

sharon> ummm..love potty play
TakeMyEnemaPlease> hi sharon
sharon> hi...m or f
TakeMyEnemaPlease> m
TakeMyEnemaPlease> man
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I'm a guy
sharon> ok...r u bi, stright or gay
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I guess I am meterosexual, that's the big thing these days, isn't it?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> haha, I almost typed meteor sexual!!!
sharon> I guess so
TakeMyEnemaPlease> you don't like me, do you?
sharon> yes...I love messy scat and pee play...humiliate and abuse me if you like sir
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Whoa, do you mean it?
sharon> YES
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I can't believe it, this is the first time anyone has acknowledged my existence in here.
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Are you gassy?
sharon> tell me bout you
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Did you just fart?
sharon> yes...need to shit for past 2 hours
TakeMyEnemaPlease> you must have strong muscles, I mean a half hour after dinner I'm right in the toilet crapping away.
TakeMyEnemaPlease> what would you like to know about me?
sharon> hubby makes me hold it...have an inflatable buttplug in right now
TakeMyEnemaPlease> do you have an air pump to inflate it?
sharon> a pressure bulb like on a blood pressure cuff
TakeMyEnemaPlease> what's your hubby do for a living?
sharon> he deals meth
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Damn, it stinks in here, did something crawl up your ass and die?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> sorry, that was uncalled for
TakeMyEnemaPlease> when you said your husband dealt meth I was just trying to impress you
sharon> smokin some right now
TakeMyEnemaPlease> far out, give me a toke
TakeMyEnemaPlease> are you just leading me on?
sharon> no....I'm so fuckin horny and high
TakeMyEnemaPlease> You should put some Hendrix on
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Purple Haze, yeah baby,
sharon> why not
TakeMyEnemaPlease> well cripes sake, do I have to do all the work?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> have you ever been anally probed?
sharon> almost daily
TakeMyEnemaPlease> you know what would really be cool?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> if you, or me, were abducted by aliens and they butt probed us, omg, that would be so far out!!!
sharon> I love being sexually abused
TakeMyEnemaPlease> by aliens?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I have to be honest with, can I be honest with you?
sharon> yes..sure
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I am actually Kryblar from planet Detox
sharon> whatever
TakeMyEnemaPlease> seriously, I was sent her by the high council to find breeding stock among the earth people
TakeMyEnemaPlease> I can read your thoughts, you know, and I don't appreciate what you are thinking about me.
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Kryblar to the High Council of Detox ... my mission is not going well, I told you I thought Uranus would have been a better choice than Earth
TakeMyEnemaPlease> sharon???
TakeMyEnemaPlease> can I borrow some meth?
sharon> sure
TakeMyEnemaPlease> so, you do understand my mission!
sharon> not sure..tell me
TakeMyEnemaPlease> well ::beep beep beep beep:: my world is a dying world and I have been sent by the High Council of Detox to find female earth creatures for breeding, and new supplies of meth
TakeMyEnemaPlease> and it seems that you and your hubby meet are needs
sharon> good
TakeMyEnemaPlease> so, would you be willing???
sharon> yes
TakeMyEnemaPlease> you'd be willing to re-populate planet Detox, and bring meth too?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> actually, fuck the kids, bring the meth, kids are a pain in the ass anyway, don't you think?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> Can you be in Cape Kennedy by this thrusday?
TakeMyEnemaPlease> ::beep beep beep beep::
TakeMyEnemaPlease> sharon, sharon, your transmission is starting to fade ...
TakeMyEnemaPlease> fade-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e
TakeMyEnemaPlease> need more meth, need more meth, need more meth, need more meth,
TakeMyEnemaPlease> yeah, you don't have any meth, bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

BWah hahahahah!!!!

January 31, 2005 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

um.

like, ew, and stuff.
that is highly disturbing...but oh-so entertaining!!

January 31, 2005 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

tkkerouac said...
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE LINKED UNDER MOMTHEMINX PLEASE COMMENT UNDER POST WITH YOUR BLOGNAME AND URL.

March 28, 2007 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I identify myself with him because the fate of his discovery appears to me typical of the acceptance http://www.google.com of my own.. This is letting you in on the ground floor,' says I, 'and http://www.wp.pl it's now or never...

May 5, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home