Saturday, January 15, 2005

Case Study #5

BiKinkySlut> dr my pussy is soaking whats the cure?
DrHunterDouglas> I guess aspirin is out of the question
BiKinkySlut> i could try
DrHunterDouglas> actually I am a psychiatrist
BiKinkySlut> whats the cure for a nympomaniac
BiKinkySlut> not sure on exactly speling
DrHunterDouglas> if I knew that, I'd be a millionaire ... wait, I am a millionaire
BiKinkySlut> then you know?
DrHunterDouglas> me either, I have my secretary do all my spelling for me
DrHunterDouglas> are you a nympomaniac?
DrHunterDouglas> the spelling looks pretty good to me
BiKinkySlut> is it an actual psychiatric sondtion ass i think i suffer not that i actualy want curing though
DrHunterDouglas> If you would allow me to ask you a few questions, for purely scientific purposes maybe I could determine if you are indeed a nympomaniac
BiKinkySlut> gladly
DrHunterDouglas> 1. Do you think about sex all the time?
BiKinkySlut> no more often than that
DrHunterDouglas> Hmmmm
DrHunterDouglas> 2. Do you find mundane everyday things sexually arousing, for instance, when you look at a cucumber do you get aroused?
BiKinkySlut> yes normally as it taees 15 seconds before it is full arousing me
BiKinkySlut> x
DrHunterDouglas> do you prefer regular cucumbers or seedless?
BiKinkySlut> do they sell seedless?
DrHunterDouglas> Yes, they do, I think they are less apt to cause heartburn.
BiKinkySlut> is see i'l look out for them in the uk
DrHunterDouglas> I'm sorry, I got off the subject
BiKinkySlut> thats ok
DrHunterDouglas> 3. Do you masturbate while watching television?
BiKinkySlut> i was stil on it
DrHunterDouglas> you were on a cucumber???
BiKinkySlut> i masturbate whist doing everything from shopping to coocking
DrHunterDouglas> what is your favorite show to masturbate too?
BiKinkySlut> not right then but was thinking about it
DrHunterDouglas> your favorite television program to masturbate to?
BiKinkySlut> hard to say i like soaps
DrHunterDouglas> How about the Benny Hill Show?
BiKinkySlut> never seen it
BiKinkySlut> too young i guess but i have heard of him
DrHunterDouglas> Oh man, he is really funny, sometimes I laugh so hard while watching him I almost puke
DrHunterDouglas> You like soaps???
BiKinkySlut> sounds good
DrHunterDouglas> How about Coronation Street?
BiKinkySlut> as much as with eastenders
DrHunterDouglas> I'm in the states, we get Coronation Street on cable but not Eastenders
BiKinkySlut> morfe atractive stars
DrHunterDouglas> Ah, yes, Coronation street has a lot of dogs on it
DrHunterDouglas> By the way, are you male or female?
BiKinkySlut> yes
DrHunterDouglas> I guess since you are bi it doesn't really matter, does it
BiKinkySlut> i'm fem
DrHunterDouglas> What question are we on?
DrHunterDouglas> ah #4
BiKinkySlut> next is the 4th
DrHunterDouglas> 4. Have you ever masturbated thinking about a member of the royal family, past or present?
BiKinkySlut> oh yes
DrHunterDouglas> Which ones?
BiKinkySlut> harry and his brother and zara
DrHunterDouglas> zara?
DrHunterDouglas> I always thought zara was one of the royal hounds, who us zara?
DrHunterDouglas> who is?
BiKinkySlut> a princess
DrHunterDouglas> one of fergies?
BiKinkySlut> not actually too sure
DrHunterDouglas> So what do you think of William going to the party dressed as a nazi?
BiKinkySlut> foolish but he is youngish and it was a private party and it has been blown up over the top and he looks sexy
DrHunterDouglas> do you think he is sexier than Adolph Hitler?
BiKinkySlut> oh yess
BiKinkySlut> i'd fuck them both but i'd enjoy harry more
DrHunterDouglas> you'd fuck Adolph Hitler??
BiKinkySlut> i'd fuck every man alive once
BiKinkySlut> i might kill him after he cum in me
DrHunterDouglas> Hitler died a virgin, did you know that? Would you have liked to been his first?
BiKinkySlut> i don't like the guy but imagine saying you fucked him
BiKinkySlut> i didn't
DrHunterDouglas> Yes, I read that Hitler was a bad man, I can understand why you wouldn't have liked him
BiKinkySlut> ha ha
DrHunterDouglas> How about Prince Charles, or is he too old for you?
BiKinkySlut> i'd fuck him but for the same reasons as adolf
DrHunterDouglas> I don't think he is nearly as bad as Hitler, but I'll never forgive for the way he treated Princess Diana and Elton John
DrHunterDouglas> never forgive him
DrHunterDouglas> Isn't Elton John bisexual too?
BiKinkySlut> not sure think he is just guy
BiKinkySlut> gay
DrHunterDouglas> have you ever met him?
BiKinkySlut> no
DrHunterDouglas> do you have any of his CD's?
BiKinkySlut> no
DrHunterDouglas> I really like the song Rocket Man, but that is about all
DrHunterDouglas> Cause I'm a rocket man-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n!!!!
BiKinkySlut> it's a good one
BiKinkySlut> nexxt question dr
DrHunterDouglas> Oh yes, I'm sorry, forgive my meandering
BiKinkySlut> thats ok
DrHunterDouglas> 7. What is the last thing you think of before going to bed?
BiKinkySlut> wether to use my latex fist dildo or my own fist
DrHunterDouglas> did you go to a shop to buy the latex fist didlo or did you buy it online?
BiKinkySlut> online it's not in my local adult shop
DrHunterDouglas> I buy all my sex aides online too, as a doctor it would be quite embarrassing to be seen in a sex shoppe
BiKinkySlut> what do you have
DrHunterDouglas> mostly x-rated comic books
DrHunterDouglas> they crack me up, man, are they ever funny
DrHunterDouglas> I like regular comics too
BiKinkySlut> mostyly what else dr
DrHunterDouglas> ahh, you caught me, didn't you
DrHunterDouglas> are you trying to find out if I'm a nympomaniac?
BiKinkySlut> yes
DrHunterDouglas> are you going to doctor school?
BiKinkySlut> well actauall just what turns you on and what your fetish is
BiKinkySlut> no
DrHunterDouglas> I have always been partial to peanut butter body rubs
DrHunterDouglas> do you find that odd?
BiKinkySlut> no
BiKinkySlut> i like licking chocolate of people and i luv licking cum out of pussies
DrHunterDouglas> oh, and you wanna know what else turns me on?
BiKinkySlut> i do yes
DrHunterDouglas> riding my bicycle without wearing underpants
BiKinkySlut> ever done that with a bott plugg
DrHunterDouglas> no, I don't have a bott plugg
BiKinkySlut> buy one and try it or a small dildo i luv it though on a horse is better
DrHunterDouglas> I'm afraid of horses.
BiKinkySlut> oh well don't do that then but i bet it would take your mind off it
DrHunterDouglas> I remember when I was a child I wouldn't even get my picture taken on a pony at the carnival
DrHunterDouglas> I do like dogs though, small ones, not big ones
BiKinkySlut> oh well next question then better move on
DrHunterDouglas> 9. What are you wearing right now?
BiKinkySlut> black panties
BiKinkySlut> wet ones
BiKinkySlut> are you single?
DrHunterDouglas> would you like to change them, I could wait, I don't want you to be uncomfortable
DrHunterDouglas> Fine, all I have is one last question.
BiKinkySlut> i'll what ever you want me to i like to dress how my lover wish
DrHunterDouglas> 10. If I were to visit England would you go out dancing with me?
BiKinkySlut> my last gf loved latex my last bf loved mini skirts and so on i wear what turns them on
BiKinkySlut> yes
DrHunterDouglas> DECENT!!!!!
BiKinkySlut> would you fuck me
DrHunterDouglas> Sorry, I got carried away
BiKinkySlut> thats ok
BiKinkySlut> what can i wear for you
DrHunterDouglas> do you have a football outift>
BiKinkySlut> american football or britsih soccer?
DrHunterDouglas> british
BiKinkySlut> i have a manchester utd shirt and a nice pair of tight shorts but ther not matching
DrHunterDouglas> Of coure american wouldn't be bad either
BiKinkySlut> don't have them but i like the dallas cowboys
DrHunterDouglas> cowboys suck!!!!
BiKinkySlut> i never said they were good
DrHunterDouglas> I hate that team
BiKinkySlut> so am i a nyphomaniac or do you need further questions
DrHunterDouglas> let me get my thoughts together for a second, and I will give you my opinion
BiKinkySlut> sure
DrHunterDouglas> yes, it is my learned opinion that you are indeed a nymphiomaniaiac
DrHunterDouglas> I'm sorry, but that;s my opinion
BiKinkySlut> i thought so, can you help dr?
DrHunterDouglas> and I'm a doctor, so I know these things
DrHunterDouglas> Yes, I can help you, I think you need to quit thinking about sex so much, it isn't healthy and that is what is making you a nympopmanicac
BiKinkySlut> but i can not help it and i do enjoy it so do my friends
DrHunterDouglas> are your friends nynphomaniacas too>
DrHunterDouglas> I think my keyboard is broken
BiKinkySlut> i'm not sure but we all have fun fucking
BiKinkySlut> thats ok
BiKinkySlut> i can not spell anyway
DrHunterDouglas> you need to hire a secretary to do your spelling for you, that is what I did
BiKinkySlut> i wish i could afford to but i am only a student
DrHunterDouglas> do you have any other questions? three other people are sending me messages, I think they need my help too
BiKinkySlut> i don't but i did enjoy answering your
BiKinkySlut> if you wish to go though don't let me hold you back
BiKinkySlut> or do you wish to do rolepaly or something
DrHunterDouglas> I am a doctor and that is what I do best, yes, I think I should try to help these other people, one more thing though, you should probably change your panties before you catch a chill or something
BiKinkySlut> there wet with cum but if you insist
DrHunterDouglas> goodnight then Miss BiKinkySlut, I hope our little chat has helped you

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ah, good doctor - I think my pants are wet too. From laughing. And I'm sure you don't make these up - you are good but not that good.
Maybe you should set up a virtual discussion group for all these so they can gather every week and work on their problems.

January 16, 2005 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

x-rated comic books?
are you using the anti-sheen as your inspiration?

rocket man really is a good song.

January 17, 2005 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home